믿을수 있는 고품격 해외캠프 애크미영어캠프

캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

[170808] 싱가포르&말레이시아 영어캠프 인솔교사 박혜빈입니다

페이지 정보

작성자 인솔교사 작성일17-08-09 01:15 조회1,165회

본문

안녕하세요. 민서, 민경, ()윤서, 영진, 태현, ()윤서, 혜림, 현서, 수빈, 환희가 지내고 있는 7 빌라 인솔교사 박혜빈입니다.

새벽 4시에 일어나 부지런히 단장을 하는 우리 아이들 덕분에 저도 알람 없이 잠에서 깼습니다. 맛있는 아침식사를 하고, 아무런 문제 없이 세관을 통과하여 싱가포르에 있는 어드벤처 코브에 시간에 도착했습니다. 유니버셜 스튜디오 옆에 위치한 어드벤처 코브는 싱가포르에서 가장 유명하고 워터파크입니다. 기대에 가득 표정을 우리 아이들은 들어가기 전부터 코스를 짜고 점심식사를 알아보았습니다. 입장하고서 잠시 비가 내렸으나, 더위를 식혀주는 고마운 소나기였습니다. 열명의 아이들이 모두 어울려 다니고, 남자아이들과도 그새 친해져서 장난치는 모습이 너무 귀여웠습니다. 영진이는 안타깝게도 물에 들어갈 없는 상황이었는데, 다른 친구들이 서로를 챙기며 함께 노는 모습도 보여 감동받았습니다. 무엇보다도 위험한 장난 치지 않고, 약속시간 지켜오는 우리 아이들이 정말 기특했습니다. 착한 우리 아이들 덕분에 아무런 지연 없이 숙소에 돌아와 저녁식사까지 마쳤습니다. 게다가 피곤한 와중에도 불평 없이 단어를 외운 우리아이들 정말 대단하지 않나요? ㅎㅎ 우리 아이들 덕분에 저도 뿌듯한 하루였습니다. 남은 기간도 아이들이 즐겁고 행복하게 지낼 있도록 노력하겠습니다J

**오늘의 학생 코멘트는 영어일기에서 가져왔습니다. 

*배혜림

We went to USS. We were swept away by a big wave. And we floated on the water in a tube. We ate hotdogs at lunch. It was delicious. I didn’t buy anything. Because there was no shop. But we were unhappy and irritated. Because we went to villa one hour.

*박민경

Today we went to the Adventure cove. The adventure cove was near by the Universal studio. My friends and I fitting swimsuit first. And went to wave pool. My friend’s friend ‘david’ was kidding me and my friends. He pulled me in the water. I was very upset, but very funny. Today was very funny and happy day.

*김태현

We went water park in Singapore. For we went water park, we were very bored… But when we arrived, we were very fun! Water park was very big, wonderful! We played in water park. After we played, we ate lunch. And we rode the waves. After we all played, we took a shower and went to Malaysia. Lastly, we were very fun!

*강민서

Today, I went to the water park in Singapore. It’s next to the USS. First, I wore my swim suit. And I played with my friends. I rode the waves. It’s very fun! And my friend taught me how to swim. So, I swam a little. At lunch time, I ate hotdog. It’s very delicious. But, today was disappointed. Because I didn’t ride water slide.

*하윤서

Today, we going to adventure cove. Very excited! But boy friends are push me. So sad and scary. David is very bad. Because push me, so I am upset. Eyes and nose were drinking water. But it is funny. I ate chicken burger and French fries at lunch. Very delicious.

*한수빈

Today we went to the water park. I like water. So very many played in water park. But I pushed somebody into the water. I’m upset. But so happy.

*김현서

We went to water park next to USS. I played in pool with my friends. Some of boys played too. But they pushed somebody in to the water. I and my friends were angry. But we were very happy. Next time, I want to go here with my middle school friends.

*임영진

Today, we’re going to waterpark. Waterpark is next to the USS. But i’m sick, so I can’t play. So I only saw playing my friends. I’m so sad. And I ate lunch. I ate chicken. It is $15. It is delicious.

*장환희

Today, we went to the waterpark in USS. I wore swimsuit and went to the water. I’m happy but somebody push me and I’m inside the water. Somebody was David. He was crazy boy. But I am fun. We go back to the villa. Today was very happy day!

*심윤서

Today, I went to the water park. It was very fun and exciting. And I ate hotdog there. Hotdog was very delicious. So I was very very very happy! I was ate two hotdogs. And other people ate two hotdogs too. Hot dogs were very delicious. I remember!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.