믿을수 있는 고품격 해외캠프 애크미영어캠프

캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

[170805] 싱가포르&말레이시아 영어캠프 인솔교사 박혜빈입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 인솔교사 작성일17-08-05 22:52 조회869회

본문

안녕하세요. 민서, 민경, ()윤서, 영진, 태현, ()윤서, 혜림, 현서, 수빈, 환희가 지내고 있는 7 빌라 인솔교사 박혜빈입니다.

오늘은 싱가포르로 액티비티를 다녀왔습니다. 오전에는 사이언스 센터를 구경하고, 오후에는 마리나베&가든스 베이 투어를 했습니다. 전보다 원활했던 세관 상황 덕분에 아이들 모두 좋은 컨디션으로 즐겁게 놀다 있었습니다. 점심에 한식당을 찾아 물냉면과 김치찌개를 먹었고, 부모님과 친구들 선물을 구입하기 위해 하루 종일 뛰어다녀서 지금 아이들은 이른 시간이지만 준비를 하고 있습니다. 더군다나 오늘의 마무리를 부모님과의 통화로 장식할 있어 아이들은 행복하게 잠에 있을 같습니다. 오늘 전화통화를 하지 못한 심윤서 학생은 내일 오후에 다시 연락할 있도록 하겠습니다.

>>오늘의 코멘트는 아이들의 영어일기로 대체합니다.

*하윤서

Today we are going to science center and Marina bay. Very fun and surprised science center. Marina bay is very big and hot, but very fun. Marina bay in restaurant is very yammy.

*김현서

We went to Marina bay shopping center. There is very big center. It looks very expensive. I wet my clothes. So, I bought T-shirt and skirt. I paid 72 dollars. And my friend gave me chocolate and jelly. We feel very happy because we bought many clothes. Next time, I want to go there with my parents.

*박민경

Today we went science center in Singapore. The science center was very magical and funny. We ate fries for snack. And we went to the Marina bay. The marina bay shopping mall have to a lot of expensive thing.. So I can’t bought any clothes. But I bought foods and my parents present. We ate lunch for Naengmyheon. It was very cool and delicious.

*임영진

Today we went to Science studio & Marina bay shopping mall. Science studio is very excited. There are have many thing for use of science. And we moved Marina bay shopping mall. We shopped many thing. I bought present for my dad, and some coffee and Korean ramen. Today is very good.

*강민서

Today, I went to Marina bay shopping mall and science center. In science center, I played in the park. And I saw many science things. It was very surprised. Then, I went to Marina bay shopping mall. I ate for lunch at the Korean restaurant. I ate noodle. But, it was a little bad. Then, my friends and me went to food court. I bought many snacks. So I’m very happy! And, I went to makeup-shop. I wanted to buy a perfume. But, it was very expensive .. So, I bought some tea. Today, it was very excited day!

*장환희

Today, we went to Marina bay. Marina bay was very beautiful city. But, I’m tired because we went to shopping mall. I bought food. In Korean mart, I bought snack, juice and jelly. It is very delicious. I love that.

*한수빈

Today, we went to science center in the Singapore. The science center was very very big. But I didn’t like science. So my friend and me were water park in science center. It was very funny! But I didn’t have different cloth. So cold and wet. I was very upset. But water park was very funny. So I was a litter happy. Today was very very happy.

*김태현

We went to the Singapore. We went to science center in Singapore. Science center was very exciting. It had something to eat. After we saw it, we went big Singapore shopping mall. It was very big.. Singapore shopping mall sold present for parents. We were very excited and funny!

*심윤서

Today, I went Singapore science center and Marina bay. It was very excited. Every activity, I am happy. But when I walk, i am very upset. Because very hot. So I have a two emotion. One of emotion is happy. Then other emotion is tired.

*배혜림

Today, we went to science center. There were many surprising things. And we went to Marina bay. I ate Kimchi fried rice at lunch. Then, we went shopping center. I bought parents and my friend’s present.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.